- Low Supply current (OFF mode：25μA)
- Functions for battery system in a single package ensures space saving
- 2.5MHz 4ch Buck Regulators with DVS Support
- LDOs 5ch
- 2.0A Li Battery Charger with 30V OVP
- Coulomb Counter with 15bit ΔΣ-ADC
- Real Time Clock with 32kHz Crystal Oscillator
- I²C Interface (100kHz, 400kHz, and 3.4MHz)
The “BD71805MWV Platform Design Guide” provides design guideline which is recommended to PCB layer stack up, the components placement and the PCB routing. To reduce the risk that comes from PCB layout or parts placement, the guideline is strongly recommended to be adapted to the PCB design.
Cadence Allegro: 1.6MB
Cadence OrCad: 0.6MB
The definition and how to use thermal resistance and thermal characterization parameter of packages for ROHM’s integrated circuit are described in this application note.