Digital 16bit Serial Output Type Ambient Light Sensor IC_BH1726NUC (New)
BH1726NUC is a digital Ambient Light Sensor IC with I2C bus interface. This IC is most suitable for obtaining ambient light data for adjusting LCD and backlight power of TV and mobile phone. It is capable of detecting a very wide range of illuminance.
|Sensor Type||Digital ALS|
|illuminance Measurement Range[lx]||0 to 30, 000|
|Operating Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-40|
|Operating Temperature (Max.)[°C]||85|
- Built-in Ircut filter
- 2 outputs with different spectral response
- Correspond to dark window because of high sensitivity
- Rejecting 50Hz/60Hz light noise
- I2Cbus interface (f/s mode support)
- It is possible to select 2 type of I2C bus slave address.
- Correspond to 1.8V logic interface
- Resolution 0.0003lx/count (Typ)
(In highest gain and longest measurement time setting)