|Number of terminal||3|
|Input resistance R1 1 [kΩ]||4.7|
|Emitter base Resistance R2 1 [kΩ]||47.0|
|Collector-Emitter voltage VCEO1[V]||-50.0|
|Collector current(continuous) IC1[A]||-0.1|
|Power Dissipation (PD)[W]||0.2|
|Mounting Style||Surface mount|
|Output Current [A]||-0.1|
|Storage Temperature (Min.)[°C]||-55|
|Storage Temperature (Max.)[°C]||150|
- Built-In Biasing Resistors
- Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
- The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing
- of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
- Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
- Complementary NPN Types: DTC143ZCA