High Voltage Protection of CC Pins USB Type-C Power Delivery Controller
BD93F10MWV is a full function USB Type-C Power Delivery (PD) Controller that supports USB PD using base-band communication. It is compatible with USB Type-C specification and Power Delivery specification. BD93F10MWV includes support for the PD policy engine and communicates with an Embedded Controller or the SoC via host interface.
- 32Bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 Processor Embedded
- USB Type-C Specification Ver.1.3 Compatible
- USB PD Specification Ver.3.0 Compatible
- Integrated VBUS N-ch MOSFET Switch Gate Driver
- Integrated VBUS Discharge Switch
- Protection Voltage of CC Pins is 28V
- Supports Dead Battery operation
- I²C Interface for Host Communication
- Evaluation Board
The EVK assumes Stand-Alone operation in the Dead Battery mode, so this EVK does not need an external power source and works as a VBUS powered product. The board will supply power and voltage via VSNK terminal based on the negotiation contracted with the source. Therefore, any existing board that is powered by an AC adapter or a regulated power supply up to 80W/20V can work and be evaluated with the EVK as a Type-C/PD power source.