Successive Approximation A/D Converter 12bit, 0.5MSPS to 1MSPS, 2.7V to 5.25V, 1-channel, SPI Interface
This is the product guarantees long time support in industrial market. The BU79100G-LA is a general purpose, 12 bit 1-channel successive approximation AD converter. The sampling rate of BU79100G-LA ranges from 0.5MSPS to 1MSPS.
- Long Time Support Product for Industrial Applications
- Maximum 1MSPS Sampling Rate
- Low Power Consumption
- Small SSOP6 Package Compatible with SOT23-6
- Serial Interface Compatible with SPI/QSPI/MICROWIRE
- Operational Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.25V
- Single-ended Input
- Output Code in Straight Binary Format
- Evaluation Board
BU79100G-LA-EVK-001 is an evaluation board for ROHM's A/D converter BU79100G-LA. You can evaluate BU79100G-LA easily by using this evaluation board, the ADC evaluation kit "RKX-EVK-001" sold separately and the ADC Windows GUI provided free of charge from ROHM.