- AEC-Q100 Qualified(Grade1)
- Providing Galvanic Isolation
- Active Miller Clamping
- Under-Voltage Lockout Function
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Evaluation Board - BM61M41RFV-EVK001
The BM61M41RFV-EVK001 board can be driving MOSFET Power Devices. The Input-side power supply voltage is from 4.5 to 5.5 V. The output-side power supply is from 9 to 24 V. The BM61M41RFV has Power Supply protections which are the Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) function at Input-side and Output-side. The Active Miller Clamping is included for gate control. The BM61M41RFVEVK001 allows designers to evaluate Rohm’s Gate Driver family for various applications.
- Evaluation Board - BM61M41RFV-EVK002
The BM61M41RFV-EVK002 board can be driving two MOSFET Power Devices such as for High-side and Low-side on Half-Bridge application. The Input-side power supply voltage is from 4.5 to 5.5 V. The output-side power supply is from 9 to 24 V.
- Reference Design - REFPDT001
- Integrating Battery Charging Algorithm, 2.5kW LLC DCDC Converter
The REFPDT001 EVK is a Digital Design platform for 2.5kW DC/DC Convertor based on Full bridge LLC topology with an output 55V/ 45A with an Input DC bus volatge of 380V. The EVK supports Battery charging alogrithm with Constant voltage and constant curnt operation to be used with 48V Lithum Ion Battery.
- Constant current operation
- Constant Voltage operation
- Output Over Voltage protection
- Output Over current protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- CAN Communication
- RS485 Communication
- LCD Interface