60V, 3A, 肖特基势垒二极管（AEC-Q101标准）
8-channel power tree Reference Design
For automotive ADAS and Info-Display
Reference Design / Application Evaluation Kit
- Reference Design - REFRPT001
- CISPR25 Class5 compliant 8 rails power tree Reference Design for Automotive ADAS/Infotainment application
This reference design is a power tree solution board developed for infotainment devices such as automotive clusters and center information displays and for ECUs for ADAS application. The power system that can support functional safety is integrated on a single board to achieve the optimal configuration as a power tree. Excellent EMC performance that meets CISPR25 Class 5 even at all power supply rails are enabled, and reduces heat generation of each device by distributing high-efficiency DCDCs. In addition, two supervisor ICs with self-diagnosis functions can monitor the output of all power rails and contribute to a higher level of functional safety.
- Automotive Infotainment/ADAS 8-channels power tree reference design
- Verified to satisfy EMC CISPR 25 class 5 standard without common mode filter
- In order to avoid the AM radio frequency bands All DC/DC converters operate at a switching frequency of 2.2 MHz or higher.
- Thermal characteristics tested
- voltage monitoring for 8-channel power tree to improve the functional safety ASIL level
- Space saving by integrating multiple power trees